The Leadership Conference is working diligently to see that Tom Perez is confirmed as U.S. Secretary of Labor. Perez is an eminently qualified public servant and consensus builder who has dedicated his career to ensuring that all individuals are treated fairly and have the opportunity to succeed. He has served with integrity and distinction at the local, state and national level, compiling an outstanding record of achievement.
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- About The Leadership Conference & The Education Fund
- History of The Leadership Conference & The Education Fund
- The Leadership Conference's Founders
- Leadership Conference Coalition Members
- Hubert H. Humphrey Civil and Human Rights Award Dinner