The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights' Legislative Advocacy Efforts
Letters to Congress
- Responding to Violations of General Order 302-13 (Body Worn Camera Program) – Disciplinary Mechanisms & the Recent Police Shooting of Terrence Sterling - 09/28/16
- Oppose H.R. 6094: The Regulatory Relief for Small Businesses, Schools, and Nonprofits Act - 09/27/16
- More Letters >>
Representatives of The Leadership Conference have spoken out on Capitol Hill on some of the nation's most pressing issues.
- THE STATE OF CIVIL AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE UNITED STATES - Senate Committee on the Judiciary - December 9, 2014
- STATEMENT OF WADE HENDERSON, PRESIDENT AND CEO THE LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE ON CIVIL AND HUMAN RIGHTS HEARING BEFORE THE SENATE COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY ON “THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT AND ACCESS TO JUSTICE: WILL RECENT SUPREME COURT DECISIONS UNDERMINE THE RIGHTS OF CONSUMERS, WORKERS, AND SMALL BUSINESSES?” - Senate Committee on the Judiciary - December 17, 2013
- EXAMINING RECENT ACTIONS BY THE OFFICE OF FEDERAL CONTRACT COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS - House Education and the Workforce Committee Subcommittee on Workforce Protections - December 4, 2013
The Leadership Conference Voting Record, published annually, contains a sample of Senate and House votes from the current Congressional session. The included votes reflect positions taken by every senator and representative on the legislative priorities of The Leadership Conference and its coalition members.