The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights' Legislative Advocacy Efforts
Letters to Congress
- Comments on Proposed Rulemaking on Statewide, Nonmetropolitan, and Metropolitan Transportation Planning; Docket No. FHWA-2013-0037 - 10/01/14
- Cosponsor the End Racial Profiling Act - 09/11/14
- More Letters >>
Representatives of The Leadership Conference have spoken out on Capitol Hill on some of the nation's most pressing issues.
- STATEMENT OF WADE HENDERSON, PRESIDENT AND CEO THE LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE ON CIVIL AND HUMAN RIGHTS HEARING BEFORE THE SENATE COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY ON “THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT AND ACCESS TO JUSTICE: WILL RECENT SUPREME COURT DECISIONS UNDERMINE THE RIGHTS OF CONSUMERS, WORKERS, AND SMALL BUSINESSES?” - Senate Committee on the Judiciary - December 17, 2013
- EXAMINING RECENT ACTIONS BY THE OFFICE OF FEDERAL CONTRACT COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS - House Education and the Workforce Committee Subcommittee on Workforce Protections - December 4, 2013
- Statement of Wade Henderson, President & CEO The Leadership Conference on Civil ond Human Rights “Reevaluating the Effectiveness of Federal Mandatory Minimum Sentences” Senate Committee on the Judiciary - Senate Committee on the Judiciary - September 18, 2013
The Leadership Conference Voting Record, published annually, contains a sample of Senate and House votes from the current Congressional session. The included votes reflect positions taken by every senator and representative on the legislative priorities of The Leadership Conference and its coalition members.