The Leadership Conference is working diligently to see that Tom Perez is confirmed as U.S. Secretary of Labor. Perez is an eminently qualified public servant and consensus builder who has dedicated his career to ensuring that all individuals are treated fairly and have the opportunity to succeed. He has served with integrity and distinction at the local, state and national level, compiling an outstanding record of achievement.
Advocacy Letters - 2012
- Support Ratification of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities: Vote No on all Amendments - 11/27/12
- FCC Letter on Media Ownership - 11/09/12
- Re: Nomination of Donna Murphy - 07/31/12
- Oppose H.R. 8’s Fiscally Irresponsible Extension of Bush-Era Tax Cuts Support a Substitute Like H.R. 15 to Help the Middle Class - 07/31/12
- Support the Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2012 - 06/29/12