The Leadership Conference is working diligently to see that Tom Perez is confirmed as U.S. Secretary of Labor. Perez is an eminently qualified public servant and consensus builder who has dedicated his career to ensuring that all individuals are treated fairly and have the opportunity to succeed. He has served with integrity and distinction at the local, state and national level, compiling an outstanding record of achievement.
Hate Crimes Worldwide
- Hate Crime Laws - A Practical Guide - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- LCCR to OSCE: Time to 'Take Stock' - 6/9/05
- Human Rights First Report Monitors Anti-Semitism in Europe - 6/24/04
- Civil Rights and Human Rights Coalition Takes Anti-Hate Message Global - 4/29/04
- OSCE Convenes to Address Rising Anti-Semitism in Europe - 7/1/03
- Report Shows Antisemitism in Europe on Rise; Calls on Governments to Act - 8/28/02