The reports and curricula of The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and The Leadership Conference Education Fund are designed to build the public understanding that is essential for our nation to continue its journey toward social and economic justice. Recent reports include:
- The Great Poll Closure (November 2016)
- Warning Signs: The Potential Impact of Shelby County v. Holder on the 2016 General Election Races for President, Senate and Governorships at Risk with an Eviscerated Voting Rights Act (June 2016)
- Striking a Balance: Advancing Civil and Human Rights While Preserving Religious Liberty Index Page (March 2016)
- Raising Wages, Reducing Inequality, Sustaining Families: Why raising the minimum wage is a civil and human rights issue (October 2015)
- Women’s Rights at Home and Abroad: A Call to Action (September 2015)
The Civil Rights Monitor is an annual publication reporting on civil rights issues pending before the three branches of government. Back issues providing a historical context within which to assess current events are available online.
- February 2016 (Download PDF)
You can sign up to receive the following:
- Monitor Weekly is a summary of the week's civil and human rights news, information, and events.
- Action Alerts are timely notifications of actions you can take to promote civil rights, such as contacting your elected officials. Alerts will be sent approximately 3-5 times per month.
- Equal Opportunity Update is a monthly summary of the latest news on equal opportunity.
Unfinished Business is a project of The Leadership Conference Education Fund and covers a broad range of civil and human rights news, politics, and culture.
- YouTube Video Channel - View historic and recent videos from The Education Fund.
- Flickr Photo Gallery - View images from the civil rights movement of yesterday and today.
- Public Service Announcements - Our award-winning public service announcements promote our nation's diversity and intergroup understanding.
- Video Clips - Video clips from The Leadership Conference and The Education Fund.