The reports and curricula of The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and The Leadership Conference Education Fund are designed to build the public understanding that is essential for our nation to continue its journey toward social and economic justice. Recent reports include:
- Raising Wages, Reducing Inequality, Sustaining Families: Why raising the minimum wage is a civil and human rights issue (October 2015)
- Women’s Rights at Home and Abroad: A Call to Action (September 2015)
- Cheating Our Future: How Decades of Disinvestment by States Jeopardizes Equal Educational Opportunity (June 2015)
- Advancing Equity through More and Better STEM Learning (February 2015)
- 50 Years after the Civil Rights Act: The Ongoing Work for Racial Justice in the 21st Century (December 2014)
- Race and Ethnicity in the 2020 Census: Improving Data to Capture a Multiethnic America (November 2014)
- Improving Wages, Improving Lives: Why Raising the Minimum Wage is a Civil and Human Rights Issue (October 2014)
- Slow Progress: Combating Discrimination and Pushing for Domestic Implementation of Human Rights Obligations (September 2014)
- Falling Further Behind: Combating Racial Discrimination in America (July 2014)
The Civil Rights Monitor is an annual publication reporting on civil rights issues pending before the three branches of government. Back issues providing a historical context within which to assess current events are available online.
- January 2015 (Download PDF)
You can sign up to receive the following:
- Monitor Weekly is a summary of the week's civil and human rights news, information, and events.
- Action Alerts are timely notifications of actions you can take to promote civil rights, such as contacting your elected officials. Alerts will be sent approximately 3-5 times per month.
- Equal Opportunity Update is a monthly summary of the latest news on equal opportunity.
Unfinished Business is a project of The Leadership Conference Education Fund and covers a broad range of civil and human rights news, politics, and culture.
- YouTube Video Channel - View historic and recent videos from The Education Fund.
- Flickr Photo Gallery - View images from the civil rights movement of yesterday and today.
- Public Service Announcements - Our award-winning public service announcements promote our nation's diversity and intergroup understanding.
- Video Clips - Video clips from The Leadership Conference and The Education Fund.