The reports and curricula of The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and The Leadership Conference Education Fund are designed to build the public understanding that is essential for our nation to continue its journey toward social and economic justice. Recent reports include:
- Improving Wages, Improving Lives: Why Raising the Minimum Wage is a Civil and Human Rights Issue (October 2014)
- Falling Further Behind: Combating Racial Discrimination in America (July 2014)
- A Second Chance: Charting a New Course for Re-Entry and Criminal Justice Reform (October 2013)
- Tribes & Transportation: Policy Challenges and Opportunities (October 2013)
- Democracy Imprisoned: A Review of the Prevalence and Impact of Felony Disenfranchisement Laws in the United States (September 2013)
- Still Segregated: How Race and Poverty Stymie the Right to Education (September 2013)
- Reversing the Rising Tide of Inequality: Achieving Educational Equity for Each and Every Child (April 2013)
- The Road to Rights: Establishing a Domestic Human Rights Institution in the United States (May 2012)
- Restoring a National Consensus: The Need to End Racial Profiling (March 2011)
- The Hard Count: A Community Perspective on 2010 Census Operations in the Gulf Coast and Texas Colonias (February 2011)
- Railroaded out of Their Rights: How a Labor Law Loophole Prevents FedEx Express Employees from Being Represented by a Union (June 2010)
- Let All Voices Be Heard - Restoring the Right of Workers to Form Unions: A National Priority and Civil and Human Rights Imperative (September 2009)
- Counting in the Wake of a Catastrophe: Challenges and Recommendations for the 2010 Census in the Gulf Coast Region (August 2009)
- Confronting the New Faces of Hate: Hate Crimes in America 2009 (June 2009)
- Low Power Radio: Lost Opportunity or Success on the Dial? (April 2009)
- Restoring the Conscience of a Nation: A Report on the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (March 2009)
The Civil Rights Monitor is an annual publication reporting on civil rights issues pending before the three branches of government. Back issues providing a historical context within which to assess current events are available online.
You can sign up to receive the following:
- Monitor Weekly is a summary of the week's civil and human rights news, information, and events.
- Action Alerts are timely notifications of actions you can take to promote civil rights, such as contacting your elected officials. Alerts will be sent approximately 3-5 times per month.
- Equal Opportunity Update is a monthly summary of the latest news on equal opportunity.
Unfinished Business is a project of The Leadership Conference Education Fund and covers a broad range of civil and human rights news, politics, and culture.
- YouTube Video Channel - View historic and recent videos from The Education Fund.
- Flickr Photo Gallery - View images from the civil rights movement of yesterday and today.
- Public Service Announcements - Our award-winning public service announcements promote our nation's diversity and intergroup understanding.
- Video Clips - Video clips from The Leadership Conference and The Education Fund.